Rebuilt Chevy SB 327/250hp used Power Pack head „small“ (1.72″ intake/1.5″ exhaust) valves, and a 10.5:1 compression…
- Here’s an LS3 Powered 1970 Chevelle SS for the Missus 30. Juni 2016With an LS swap, glassy orange-pearl finish, and updated suspension it looked like a turnkey driver. But as Chris Holstrom recalls, “It was a car with some surprises.”
- A Veteran California Hot Rodder and Drag Racer Takes Us Inside His Ultimate Garage 28. Juni 2016Take a look inside the Ultimate Drag Racer and Hot Rodder's Garage!
- Viking Performance Built One Kick-Ass 1969 Camaro 27. Juni 2016Yeah, it’s purple. Get over it. Even if it isn’t the manliest of colors for a machine that packs 659 horsepower, there’s a method behind the madness.
- Pure Nostalgia! Leonard Wren’s 1940 Blown Willys Gasser 27. Juni 2016Wren’s Fine Art
- This Airplane-Engine 1939 Plymouth Pickup Is Radically Radial 27. Juni 2016Air Heads!
- This Guy’s Garage: Dave Garton’s collection of Ford GTs, Cobra Jet Mustangs, and Fairlane Thunderbolt 27. Juni 2016Ford Fans will feel like they’re in Heaven in Dave Garton’s Garage
- The Linde Roadster Is Completely Handbuilt And Completely Amazing 26. Juni 2016This Linde Roadster is completely handbuilt and completely amazing
- Carl Stevens Jr.’s PDRA National Speed Record 2012 Camaro 24. Juni 2016As turbocharged power and EFI-controlled engines become ever more common within the sport of drag racing, New Jersey’s Carl Stevens is certainly on the cusp in his totally creative fifth-gen Camaro.
- Believe It! Neil Morley Regularly Drives His 2,000HP Nova on the Street. 24. Juni 2016Neil Morley's 1965 Chevy Nova makes 2,200HP and can be seen cursing around town.
- John Boggio’s 1965 Chevrolet Chevelle Masterpiece Turns Heads Everywhere 24. Juni 2016In the case of the stunning 1965 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS seen here, it was John Boggio’s high-school terror, and looked nothing like it does today.
- Here’s an LS3 Powered 1970 Chevelle SS for the Missus 30. Juni 2016